EMI Shielding Products
- Custom Gasket Fabrication
- Connector Gaskets
- Bonded O Ring
- Custom Gaskets
- Conduct-O-Knit Knitted Wire Mesh
- Conduct-O-Seal Combo Gasket
- Conduct-O-Seal Oriented Wire in Silicone Gasket Material
- Conduct-O-Mesh Tape
- Optical Filters For Electronic Displays
- Shielded Vent Panels
- ESC Board Level Shielding
- 300 Series
What Is EMI Shielding and Why Do You Need It?
Electromagnetic interference (EMI) signals are bothersome and invisible ‘ghosts’ that can haunt just about any location where you use any one of your wide variety of electronic devices. From an AM radio to a toaster oven, you never know where these unwanted signals might be coming from, but you can be certain that our EMI shielding products will put an end to the problems they can cause when it comes to all gadgets ‘electronic’. While many companies may ‘hype’ their products to no end, we know from experience, as well as what we hear from our constant flow of new customers that the ‘hype’ oftentimes exceeds the performance of our competitor’s EMI shielding products that come with no guarantee.
One of the many things we guarantee is the fact that the above is no way to do business. When you need EMI shielding ‘performance’ as opposed to hype, we are the right company to work with, and below are just a few of the many reasons why:
- Our company has a hard fought for and years-long reputation for selling only the highest quality, most durable, and effective EMI shielding products available on the market today
- We don’t merely sell a product and then run away – when you need help with your EMI shielding purchase, we’re always ready and waiting to offer expert assistance
- We don’t want to bust anyone’s budget, which is why we work extra hard and buy in huge volumes to keep our prices low 24/7/365 – no ‘special sales’ needed when we ‘always’ offer super EMI shielding product value
Okay, we’ve barely scratched the surface (above) as to why we are the #1 choice when it comes to highly effective and always priced right EMI shielding products you can rely on. To learn much more, contact us anytime!
- Electromagnetic shielding--commonly known as EMI Shielding-- limits the electromagnetic field in an area by blocking the fields with barriers.
- Shielding Materials are made in a lot of different ways (different production methods, materials, staff, etc), so it is safe to some products are better than others.