EMI Shielding Products
- Custom Gasket Fabrication
- Connector Gaskets
- Bonded O Ring
- Custom Gaskets
- Conduct-O-Knit Knitted Wire Mesh
- Conduct-O-Seal Combo Gasket
- Conduct-O-Seal Oriented Wire in Silicone Gasket Material
- Conduct-O-Mesh Tape
- Optical Filters For Electronic Displays
- Shielded Vent Panels
- ESC Board Level Shielding
- 300 Series
Making The Easy Choice With EMI shielding & RFI Materials
Shielding Materials are made in a lot of different ways (different production methods, materials, staff, etc), so it is safe to some products are better than others. Usually a high price is attached to the products that work particularly well, but we at East Coast Shielding are proud to say that is not the case. For the last twenty years we have worked to bring the best shielding materials to the market, but doing so with a strong emphasis on keeping prices low. When you shop with East Coast Shielding you don’t have to compromise price for quality and visa versa. You have the freedom to search our huge catalog of products to find the perfect fit for you.
One of the things we are most proud of is the fact that we can help you to find what you need when you are unsure of what you need. We recognize that in this field terminology can get a bit confusing, and so speaking with a trained professional can be immensely beneficial. We can walk you through our catalog, and help break down what each product does. Give us a call today to talk through your shielding need
We have prefabricated RFI Shields, but we also have the capacity to make custom gaskets. Not only can we make the gaskets, but also we can help from design issues to implementation. Even if you don’t know what materials should be used, we can help you out.
At East Coast Shielding we are in the business of getting our clients the best possible shielding materials at the absolute best price. Give us a call today, or visit us on the web, to see and hear about all the options we can provide you with.
- Electromagnetic shielding--commonly known as EMI Shielding-- limits the electromagnetic field in an area by blocking the fields with barriers.
- What Is EMI Shielding and Why Do You Need It? Electromagnetic interference (EMI) signals are bothersome and invisible ‘ghosts’ that can haunt just ...